Free Open House: Intro to Sukshma Vyayama and 7 Week Transformation with Alyssa and Renata
Sunday, August 2nd at 10:00am - 12:00pm PDT
The 7 Week Summer Transformation Open House will delve into a practice that will provide you with a mind and body make over. Combining Sukshma Vyayama and the Naam 5 this program will bring optimal health and eliminate illness.
Learn about Sukshma Vyayama as taught by Dr. Levry - a practice rooted in the ancient method from the Himalyas that was used by yogis to bring life back to the body when coming out of deep prolonged states of meditation. This Open House includes interviews with Alyssa Gaustad and Renata Spironello, a pre-recorded Intro to Sukshma Vyayama class taught by Alyssa Gaustad an explanation of "The Yoga of Immortality" so that you can see how these items all fit together..
If you've taken a Naam Yoga class you've most likely done some of these breath exercises and have had a taste of this powerful technology. Imagine a full sequence of breath techniques that bring healing energy and strength all the parts of your body, from head to toe.
Some benefits of Sukshma Vyayama
- Improved brain function (concentration, focus, memory)
- Balanced endocrine system (hormonal balance)
- Revitalized muscular and skeletal system (endurance, resilience, posture, muscle tone)
- Reduced neck and shoulder tension
- Increased metabolism to support ideal body weight
- Enhanced detoxification to rid of environmental and internal toxins
- Sustained energy flow through the day
- Harmonized digestion and elimination
- Heightened proprioception and balance
- Improved eyesight
- Increased joy
- Balanced emotions through the power of sound vibration
Attend this special online open house about the 7 Week Summer Transformation on Sunday, August 2nd for free from 10am - 12pm PDT. Replay will be available until midnight.