Intro to Sukshma Vyayama - Free Online Open House With Allyn Cioban and Stephanie Zenker
Learn about Sukshma Vyayama as Taught by Dr. Levry on Thursday July 30 at 6:00pm-8:00pm PDT
Learn about Sukshma Vyayama as taught by Dr. Levry - a practice rooted in the ancient method from the Himalyas that was used by yogis to bring life back to the body when coming out of deep prolonged states of meditation. This Open House includes interviews with Allyn Cioban and Stephanie Zenker, an Intro to Sukshma Vyayama class taught by Allyn and Stephanie, and an explanation of "The Yoga of Immortality" so that you can see how these items all fit together.
If you've taken a Naam Yoga class you've most likely done some of these breath exercises and have had a taste of this powerful technology. Imagine a full sequence of breath techniques that bring healing energy and strength all the parts of your body, from head to toe.
Some benefits of Sukshma Vyayama
- Improved brain function (concentration, focus, memory)
- Balanced endocrine system (hormonal balance)
- Revitalized muscular and skeletal system (endurance, resilience, posture, muscle tone)
- Reduced neck and shoulder tension
- Increased metabolism to support ideal body weight
- Enhanced detoxification to rid of environmental and internal toxins
- Sustained energy flow through the day
- Harmonized digestion and elimination
- Heightened proprioception and balance
- Improved eyesight
- Increased joy
- Balanced emotions through the power of sound vibration
Attend this special online open house on Thursday, July 30th for free from 6pm - 8pm PDT. Replay will ONLY be available for 24 hours from broadcast time.
For those interested in doing the monthly Sukshma Vyayama Intensive for August it is a mix of live and replay classes, plus 2 bonus recordings. Enrolling in the complete series offers the most cost effective pricing per sesssion. In August, there will be a 4pm Daily Sukshma Intensive and a 7am Daily Sukshma Intensive