Sukshma Vyayama April Series Intensive
LIVESTREAM+REPLAY (April series) flexible option
This health practice has been kept secret for centuries and is now being introduced to the Western World. This series of exercises is used by advanced yogis when coming out of Samadhi (a deep state meditation where the practitioner may be still for hours, days or months at a time) to bring life and vitality back in the body. It is known as the yoga of immortality as it works on the subtle body know as Sukshma Sharira which gives life and vitality to the physical body. This practice is designed to rid the body of disease, re-establish the flow of prana in the body, and awaken dormant powers in you.It looks and feels different from other forms of yoga and the energy released is felt within the first 5 minutes of practice.This is a wellness and health practice that complements any other forms of yoga, athletics, performance and fitness modalities you may do and causes you to catapult to a new level of excellence. With a consistent practice of Sukshma Vyayama Powered by Naam you feel renewed, and you gain an inner strength and power rarely accessed through any other means.
- Improved brain function (concentration, focus, memory)
- Balanced endocrine system (hormonal balance)
- Revitalized muscular and skeletal system (endurance, resilience, posture, muscle tone)
- Reduced neck and shoulder tension
- Increased metabolism to support ideal body weight
- Enhanced detoxification to rid of environmental and internal toxins
- Sustained energy flow through the day
- Harmonized digestion and elimination
- Heightened proprioception and balance
- Improved eyesight
- Increased joy
- Balanced emotions through the power of sound vibration
now - April 30, 2020
7.00am - 8.55am PST
Important note 2: Please consult your health practitioner before starting this or any other yoga practice. By purchasing this course, you agree to the Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability. Please read it carefully before enrolling.
When you purchase this course, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability as defined hereafter.
This course is offered at a 50% discounted price to support our global students during this current period of change and challenge.
April Series: $250 (instead of $500)