Sound Bath with Guy Douglas
We're excited to welcome back Guy Douglas, "The Gong Guy," to Naam Los Angeles. Come experience a very special healing sound bath & sharing circle. Guy will expertly guide you through the process with love and support.
Our Sound Meditation and healing journey will be guided by a planetary tuned gong tuned to the frequency of the Sun, medicinal and shamanic drums, and a set of chakra based crystal bowls tuned to the seven chakras. Using these instruments, we provide a foundation of sound through which participants can experience greater awareness and personal transformation.
What You May Experience...
• Ability to manifest greater abundance
• Deep healing of wounds, grief and traumas
• Expanded states of consciousness, including higher guidance & clarity
• Transcendence of the mind and emotions
• Undigested emotions & memories to be released
• Mystical revelations
• Releases toxins from the cells of the body
• Massive stress relief and deep relaxation
• Awakening to the truth of who you really are
• Greater self-love and more loving relationships
• Emotional Balance
• Relief from physical pain
• Increased connection to source
• Overwhelming feelings of joy
• Deep inner peace
• connectedness & oneness
Guy Douglas, co-founder of Sound Meditation SF, has been working with gongs and other sound healing instruments for over a decade. He's been involved with the healing power of music his entire life: writing, recording, producing and performing. He believes in an the eastern philosophy of music that helps clear dormant pathways to open the heart. Guy Douglas co-founded the original Conduit Center in 2008, the first center for sound healing on the east coast. He's also the creator of The Breathwork Sound Bath, The Gong Chair, Gong Flow Yoga and The Holistic Chamber of Sound. Since moving to California, he's performed at hundreds of events, and gonged thousands of people - and loved every last one of them.
Frequently Asked Questions