Sukshma Vyayama Powered by Naam as Taught by Dr. Levry
Based on a health practice that has been kept secret for centuries and is now being introduced to the Western World, this series of exercises is used by advanced yogis when coming out of Samadhi (a deep state meditation where the practitioner may be still for hours, days or months at a time) to bring life and vitality back in the body. It is called the yoga of immortality as it works on the subtle body known as Sukshma Sharira which gives life and vitality to the physical body. This practice adds in Naam and specific body angles and is designed to rid the body of disease, re-establish the flow of prana in the body, and awaken dormant powers in you.
It looks and feels different from other forms of yoga and the energy released is felt within the first 5 minutes of practice.This is a wellness and health practice that complements any other forms of yoga, athletics, performance and fitness modalities you may do and causes you to catapult to a new level of excellence. With a consistent practice of Sukshma Vyayama Powered by Naam you feel renewed, and you gain an inner strength and power rarely accessed through any other means.
- Improved brain function (concentration, focus, memory)
- Balanced endocrine system (hormonal balance)
- Revitalized muscular and skeletal system (endurance, resilience, posture, muscle tone)
- Reduced neck and shoulder tension
- Increased metabolism to support ideal body weight
- Enhanced detoxification to rid of environmental and internal toxins
- Sustained energy flow through the day
- Harmonized digestion and elimination
- Heightened proprioception and balance
- Improved eyesight
- Increased joy
- Balanced emotions through the power of sound vibration
THIS IS A BUNDLE OF 2 COURSES: NOV AND DEC SUKSHMA WITH COURTNEY
THIS BUNDLE INCLUDES 2 ALIGNMENT WEBINARS. These classes are only available inside this course bundle.
SV livestream on THURSDAYS in NOVEMBER AND DECEMBER WITH COURTNEY MILLER
*The week of Thanksgiving, class will be on Tuesday November 23rd instead of on Thanksgiving day.
*No class on December 23rd due to the holiday
Livestream at 4:00pm-5:30pm PST and by Replay
IN ADDITION TO YOUR SUKSHMA CLASSES THIS COURSE BUNDLE INCLUDES 2 BONUS WEBINARS:
Bonus 1: alignment masterclass on TUESDAY Nov. 16 at 4-5:30PM PDT
Bonus 2: alignment masterclass on TUESDAY Dec. 7 at 4-5:30pm PDT
In these live webinars, you will learn by watching others and also from personal attention customized to your physical alignment habits, that keep you from getting the most of your sukshma Vyayama practice. In short, you will learn to recognize your misalignment patterns as well as solutions for re-patterning your body’s habits
This class will be taught in a studio masterclass style - everyone will have the opportunity to be spotlighted and given personal instruction, so that you can feel the difference and notice the improvement in real time
- you will receive at least one simple exercise to help your body remember it’s original design, that you can practice regularly
As a result you will
- increase your proprioreception (your ability to know when you are aligned or not)
- optimize the results of the time you invest in practicing Sukshma Vyayama
- improve your functional movements in all areas of your life, leading to greater use of body extending the functional health, mobility, strength and movement of your body for the rest of your life
And we will develop a better yoga teacher/student relationship, that allows me to guide you more specifically for what you need!
Webinar replays available thru Dec.31, 20121
Courtney M Miller is an expert in Iyengar style yoga, having taught for 15 yrs, before expanding into Naam yoga. She was the first yoga teacher for the Wellness program at the University of Texas at Austin which became so popular that within 3 semesters, classes grew from 10 students to a room of 60 - 100 students.
She is known for her ability to see beyond the physical pattern to the origin, to provide an environment that allows you to face yourself through the experience of being present in your body and the joy and levity she brings to the process.
This course is offered at a discounted price to support our global students during this current period of change and challenge
Important note: Please consult your health practitioner before starting this or any other yoga practice. By purchasing this course, you agree to the Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability. Please read it carefully before enrolling.
Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability
When you purchase this course, you confirm that you have read, understood and agree to the Agreement of Release and Waiver of Liability as defined hereafter.
1. I recognize that yoga and other exercise and movement classes may require physical exertion, which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury. I am fully aware of the risks and hazards that may be involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in yoga classes. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and have no medical condition, which would prevent my physical participation in yoga classes.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the yoga and other classes at I agree to assume full responsibilities for any risks injuries, or damages, known or unknown, which I may incur or sustain, as a result of participating in yoga classes.
4. I hereby request and consent to participate in the course “LIVESTREAM Sukshma Vyayama Intensive”. I, my heirs or legal representatives, in consideration of my all services, classes and Harmonyum treatments forever release, waive, and covenant not to sue teachers, Naam Los Angeles, Rootlight International Inc., its officers, employees, and any other people officially connected, for any injury and do release from any and all liability due to injury, sickness, dissatisfaction, disagreement with content or teaching style and/or from whatever source which might occur during or after participation in that course.